2nd shift Trailer Mechanic
Styline Diesel – NC - located in High Point, NC is seeking a 2nd shift Trailer Mechanic to join our team. We are one of the fastest growing companies in our industry. If you have a strong desire to work in an environment that appreciates and requires your enthusiasm and innovation, please explore this opportunity.
The 2nd shift Trailer Mechanic willperform routine maintenance on box trailers including brakes, lights, landing gear, doors, floors and tires.
- Pneumatic tools
- Sockets, gauges, magnets, pliers, wrenches, hammers, drivers
- Grinding & Welding equipment
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES of the 2nd shift Trailer Mechanic include the following.
- Repair and/or the replacement of brakes, lights, landing gear, doors, floors and tires.
- Ability to order replacement parts and manage the computer inventory system.
- Strong knowledge of both mechanical and electrical systems.
Qualifications and Skills of the 2nd shift Trailer Mechanic
- Must be reliable and lead by example
- Ability to multi-task and manage several projects at once
- Must be a self-starter and motivator to others
- Work in a fast-paced team environment
- Must be a team player with a positive attitude
- Flexible to work overtime (when needed) and fill in for absent employees