Bryan Ashley Brand Manager
Our company is seeking an experienced Brand Manager to share the story of Bryan Ashley, an OFS Company. The Brand Manager will develop and direct tactical plans to execute marketing and communication initiatives. As our audiences accept more communication channels, the Brand Manager must be well-versed in creating digital and analog narratives with clear, concise and impactful content.
Responsibilities will include but not be limited to the following:
- Lead marketing and communication efforts that tell our story through content development, advertising, digital, social, collateral and partnerships.
- Plan, manage and launch campaigns that convey our design/value positioning, consumer-minded approach and application-based selling tools that enable easy industry adoption.
- Work with internal and external teams to manage Bryan Ashley involvement with industry trade shows, conferences and other events.
- Field and manage requests for marketing support from the Bryan Ashley sales team and internal organizational teams.
- Collaborate and manage Bryan Ashley advertising campaigns with industry partners and new adjacencies in our distribution channels.
- Work closely with our Content and Communications Designer to plan and execute the Bryan Ashley editorial calendar for digital and print publications including Imagine A Place, PR, Success Stories, Case Studies and more.
- Collaborate with Surface Materials Manager in maintaining portfolio materials regarding fabrics, laminates, finishes and other elements as well as looking for new applications to enhance our products.
- Constantly learn and articulate upon market insights around hospitality to provide thought leadership and navigate Bryan Ashley to relevantly support the industry we serve.
- Establish strong communication and project management with internal teams to support company goals.
- Work with technology team to utilize data to create audience specific digital marketing campaigns.
- Manage Bryan Ashley collateral strategy and execution via layout concepts, product specification, rendering and photography needs.
- Manage promotional and marketing budgets to achieve marketing initiatives via strong financial acumen.
- Adobe InDesign, Adobe Suite a plus
- Social Media – Strategic & Voice
- Interactive / Digital Applications
- Google / Microsoft Suite
- Visual Communications
- Project Management
- 5+ years in contract furniture, interior design or creative design industry
- Contract furniture industry knowledge preferred
- Dependable and adaptive to change
- Enthusiastic and self-motivated
- Verbal and Visual Communicator