Bryan Ashley Quality Support Coordinator
Bryan Ashley Inc. manufactures furniture for the hospitality industry. The role of the Quality
Support Coordinator is to provide both virtual and onsite post-order support to customers with
product issues and assist in product improvement. The position will consist of managing quality
issues, performing/coordinating furniture repairs and communicating with customers and
vendors for the evaluation and resolution of furniture quality issues.
● Collect and analyze furniture issues reported by customers via images and onsite visits
throughout fully functional hotel properties and or construction sites, mostly in the US.
● Initiate new repair projects and manage tasks from initial reporting through repair to
closeout of issue.
● Hire furniture repair contractors and determine the contractor's ability and experience in
performing specific repairs.
● Assist and lead in determining corrective solutions, providing step by step technical
direction of furniture repairs and coordinating technicians for repairs
● Assist in furniture installations and manage installation teams with the assembly of
● Provide detailed recommendations for quality and structural improvements needed for
mass production of furniture.
● High level of email and phone communication which will include but not be limited to
gathering causes or symptoms of issues and detailed reporting of issues to the
● Maintain a detailed daily record of customer, vendor and contractor job progress and
● Must be self-motivated, have a sense of urgency and attention to detail.
● Furniture construction and repair knowledge is strongly preferred
● Ability to read construction drawings to determine repair solutions
● Ability to read floor plans to create an installation or repair schedule by floor or by product
● Frequent travel to local and out of state job sites will be required for detailed furniture
inspections and furniture repairs
● Working knowledge of hand tools, power tools, construction hardware and material for
furniture inspections and repairs
● Must be able to take detailed measurements in both American and Metric standards and
be able to determine proper hardware solutions based on those measurements
● Requires the ability to sit, stand, walk, stoop, and bend especially for the inspection of
furniture. Lifting of 100 lbs+ may be required.
● Ability to juggle multiple projects in a high pace environment and prioritize tasks
● Analytical ability is required in order to gather and summarize data for reporting via
presentations and spreadsheets
● Ability to speak clearly and present detailed plan of correction to customers and help
● Must be able to travel by airplane and car when necessary
● Must be able to read, write and speak English fluently
● Must have a valid driver’s license to operate a vehicle
● Knowledge of word processing, spreadsheet, presentation and email software.
● Strong communications skills and ability to provide detailed step-by-step instructions to
contractors in verbal and written format