Supply Chain Operations Analyst (Huntingburg, IN)
OFS is seeking a talented and innovative Supply Chain Operations Analyst to join our Supply Chain team Huntingburg, Indiana. The ideal candidate must have strong supply planning skills and an understanding of sales and operations planning. This individual must display excellent critical thinking skills and an ability to manage and prioritize various different projects at any given time.
- Help manage inventory levels throughout the supply chain
- Validate material requirements for order changes
- Identify critical shortages and help resolve them
- Identify and dispose of scrap and obsolete inventory
- Product Life Cycle planning
- Maintain data integrity in Oracle, including: part setup, category maintenance, order modifiers and stocking levels
- Help manage product cutover plans and product moves
- Provide metric reporting that includes, yet are not limited to: cost savings, spend, on-time delivery, inventory levels and S&OP
- Ad Hoc reporting to support supply chain as well as other functional areas
- Work on projects involving supply chain, purchasing, plants, inventory, engineering, sales
- Strong data analysis skills required
- Integrated ERP experience required; Oracle ERP experience a plus
- Knowledge of querying / database / spreadsheet applications
- Understanding of statistical inventory models
- Working knowledge of Supply Chain Management Concepts a plus
- Excellent organizational, communication, collaborative and interpersonal skills
- Self-motivated, goal oriented, and eager to learn
- Bachelor’s Degree in Supply Chain Management, Business Administration, Operations Research or related field or relevant experience in a supply planning role.
- Advanced knowledge and skills in MS Office suite (Word, Excel, etc).
OFS Brands offers very competitive wages and benefits, including 401(k) and a quarterly profit-sharing bonus.