Day Shift and Night Shift openings
Styline Diesel is looking for an experienced, highly motivated individual to join our team as a Trailer Mechanic. Here you will perform preventative maintenance and repairs of all levels on the newest and best maintained fleet of vehicles in the industry.
The ideal individual will possess the following skills:
- Perform preventative maintenance services; inspect, diagnose and repair of the trailer fleet.
- Experienced with 53’ Dry Van Trailers
- Ability to troubleshoot mechanical problems and make needed repairs
- High attention to detail with ability to multi-task
- Ability to communicate effectively with all team members
- Class A truck repair experience preferred
- Class A CDL license preferred but not required
- 1 year of comparable experience